- New Season Merchandise- No offers would be applicable to the new arrivals.
- Any offers or promotions may be withdrawn without any prior notice- abkasa.com would not be responsible for non-applicability of any promotions.
- Trademarks: The trademarks displayed on abkasa.com are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on the website should be treated as the right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- Availability and delivery-An indicative time period would be maximum up to ten working days.
- Your Account: The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and also for all the activities that occur under your Abkasa account.
- Pricing: Errors might occur sometimes in the details, descriptions, and prices of the products on the website. If the company discovers an error on the same, they would inform you at the earliest and provide the option of reconfirming the order at the right price or canceling it. However, if the company is unable to contact the customer, the order would be treated as canceled. If the customer cancels and they have already paid for the product, a full refund would be given to the consumer.
- Payment: All prices are inclusive of GST. Master card and Visa can be used to make the payments on the website. The brand doesn’t store any credit card information. After receiving the order, a standard pre-authorization check would be conducted on your payment card to ensure that sufficient funds are present to complete the transaction. Products would not be dispatched until this check has been completed.
- Trademark, Copyright, and Restriction: The website is controlled by Abkasa. All the material on the website including images and illustrations are protected by copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights that are owned by Abkasa or other parties that have licensed their material to the brand. Material on Abkasa.com is completely for your personal and non -commercial use. Without the consent of the owner, modification, and use of the material is for non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and proprietary rights and is not allowed.
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2021
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in ABKASA (“Abkasa”, “we,” or “us”), our website at www.abkasa.com (the “Site”), and our related web sites, networks, applications, mobile applications, our electronic communications, including email and text messages, and other services provided by us (together with the Site, the “Service”). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and ABKASA regarding your use of the Service.
ARBITRATION NOTICE. Except for certain kinds of disputes described in Section 17.2, you agree that disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration, and BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND ABKASA ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. (See Section 17).
- Abkasa Service Overview. The Service is an Online Shopping site for Men and Women Clothing. Shop from a wide range of carefully crafted interest based designs at the best prices.
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have the authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Accounts and Registration. To access most features of the Service, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your e-mail address or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at email@example.com.
- Order Processing and Fulfillment.
- Risk of Loss. All purchases of products from ABKASA are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier of the applicable products.
- Shipping, Returns, Refund, and Title. You are responsible for payment of all shipping charges, both for initial purchase of any product, as well as shipping charges for returns. Abkasa does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. ABKASA only accepts returns of unused items that are shipped back to ABKASA in the condition in which they were delivered, with proof of purchase, within 30 days of delivery of the products to you. If the product is not returned in the condition it was sent to you, Abkasa reserves the right not to refund you for that purchase. Clearance products, gift certificates, personalized items, and items marked “Non-Returnable” or “Final Sale” (as indicated on the product page before placing your order) are not eligible for return.
- Product Descriptions. Abkasa attempts to be as accurate as possible when describing its products. However, Abkasa does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Services is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If any products offered by Abkasa is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition in accordance with Abkasa's return policy.
- User Content Generally. Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service, including messages, reviews, photos, video, images, folders, data, text, and other types of works (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service.
- Limited License Grant to Abkasa. By posting or publishing User Content, you grant Abkasa a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed). Abkasa's use of your User Content may be without any compensation paid to you.
- Limited License Grant to Other Users. By posting and sharing User Content with another user of the Service, you grant that user a non-exclusive license to access and use that User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Service.
- User Content Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing User Content. By posting or publishing User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
6. You are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions, to use and to authorize Abkasa and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section 4 and in the manner contemplated by Abkasa, the Service, and these Terms; and
7. Your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Abkasa to violate any law or regulation.
- User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. Abkasa may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Abkasa with respect to User Content. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Abkasa does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Service.
- If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Abkasa an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose without any compensation to you, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
- use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise any disseminating virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (c) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 11) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Material; or
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 6, or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 6.
- Third-Party Services and Linked Websites. Abkasa may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information, including User Content, to third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on Abkasa with an account on the third party service, such as Twitter or Facebook, or through our implementation of third party buttons (such as “like” or “share” buttons). By using one of these tools, you agree that we may transfer that information to the applicable third-party service. Third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for any third party service’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third-party websites. Linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content.
- Third Party Software. The Service may include or incorporate third party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third Party Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third Party Components under the applicable third party licenses or to limit your use of Third Party Components under those third party licenses.
10. Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of the Service. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission from us to use the Service automatically terminates. In addition, Abkasa may in its sole discretion terminate your user account on the Service or suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you terminate your account, you remain obligated to pay all outstanding fees, if any, relating to your use of the Service incurred prior to termination.
- Additional Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to from the Service (the "Additional Terms"), such as end-user license agreements for any downloadable software applications, or rules that applicable to a particular feature or content on the Service, subject to Section 10 All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
13. Access Rights; Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by Abkasa. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service (“Materials”) provided by Abkasa are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials contained in the Service are the property of Abkasa or our third-party licensors. Subject to your compliance with these terms, Abkasa hereby grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-commercial, non-sublicensable right to access and use the Service and the Materials solely for your internal use and in accordance with any scope limitations provided by Abkasa. The rights granted under this Section 12 do not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Service or the Materials; (b) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions; (c) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Materials; (d) modifying or otherwise making any derivatives of the Service and the Materials, or any portion thereof; (e) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (f) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Service, the Materials or any information contained therein; or (g) any use of the Service or the Materials other than for its intended purpose. Except as expressly authorized by Abkasa, you may not make use of the Service or the Materials. Abkasa reserves all rights to the Service and the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
14. You agree that you will be responsible for your use of the Service, and you agree to defend and indemnify Abkasa and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the " Abkasa Entities") from and against every claim, liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with: (a) your access to, use of, or alleged use of, the Service; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of that claim.
15. Disclaimers; No Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE
Abkasa ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. THE
Abkasa ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE
Abkasa ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE USER, AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE, AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SITES OR SERVICES, AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE), OR THE LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THAT MATERIAL OR CONTENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.16. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE
Abkasa ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY
Abkasa ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 17.4 AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE
Abkasa ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO Abkasa FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM; OR (B) $100.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 14 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
17. Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law principles. If a lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted under these Terms, you and Abkasa agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within India, for the purpose of litigating any dispute. We operate the Service from our offices in India, and we make no representation that Materials included in the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
19. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Abkasa in the most expedient and cost-effective manner, and except as described in Section 18.2, you and Abkasa agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND Abkasa ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- Exceptions. Despite the provisions of Section 1, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law in aid of arbitration; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Abkasa will be settled under the Federal Arbitration Act and administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its Consumer Arbitration Rules (collectively, "AAA Rules") as modified by these Terms. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org or by contacting Abkasa. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other, by certified mail or Federal Express (signature required), or if we do not have a physical address on file for you, by electronic mail ("Notice"). Abkasa's address for Notice is: Abkasa Designer Apparels Pvt Ltd, 12655 W Jefferson Blvd, 4th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90066. The Notice must: (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). We agree to use good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if we do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Abkasa may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Abkasa must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If our dispute is finally resolved through arbitration in your favor, Abkasa will pay you the highest of the following: (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator, if any; (ii) the last written settlement amount offered by Abkasa in settlement of the dispute prior to the arbitrator’s award; or (iii) $1,000.
- Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, Abkasa will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at a location to be agreed upon in Los Angeles, California, but if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (a) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (b) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (c) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse Abkasa for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Abkasa AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Abkasa agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications. If Abkasa makes any future change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to Abkasas address for Notice), you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Abkasa's address for Notice, in which case your account with Abkasa will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the amendments you reject will survive.
- Enforceability. If Section 6 is found to be unenforceable or if the entirety of this Section 17 is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 17 will be null and void and, in that case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 15 will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.
21. SECTION 20 - SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of digital and physical products, services, and events.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com.Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
Age Restriction: You may not use of engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Abkasa’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
You Consent to Receive SMS Text Messages from Us.
- If you enroll in a text message service (“Text Service”) offered by Abkasa, you agree to receive recurring offers and other information from us via SMS and/or MMS message at the mobile number you provided during the service’s registration process. You may be required to respond to an initial message as instructed to complete registration and confirm enrollment. The enrollment process will disclose the program, frequency of messages, and options to cancel your enrollment.
- Messages will be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. There is no additional charge for this service, unless specifically disclosed and agreed by you, but you may be offered opportunities to make purchases through the Text Service and you will be responsible for any charges associated with such purchases. Your mobile carrier’s standard message and data rates apply to any messages you send or receive through the Text Services, including our confirmations and subsequent texts. Please contact your mobile carrier if you have any questions regarding your mobile data and messaging plan.
- As described at program enrollment and in program welcome messages, including messages sent to a shortcode associated with the Text Service or by replying to any message you receive from us, you may text “STOP” to cancel or “HELP” for customer support information. If you choose to stop your subscription, you agree to receive a final text message from the Text Service to confirm your cancellation. You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change and acknowledge that you are responsible for the accuracy of this information. You can contact us with questions by using the information provided in the Contact Information section of these Terms below.
- Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain mobile features and certain mobile features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues. We are not liable for any delays in the receipt of, or failure to receive, any SMS or MMS texts, as delivery is subject to effective transmission by your mobile carrier.
24. No Support. We are under no obligation to provide support for the Service. In instances where we may offer support, the support will be subject to published policies.
25. International Use. The Service is intended for visitors located within the countries where this service is legal. We make no representation that the Service is appropriate or available for use outside of those countries. Access to the Service from countries or territories or by individuals where such access is illegal is prohibited.