Skip to content
- New Season Merchandise- No offers would be applicable to the new arrivals.
- Any offers or promotions may be withdrawn without any prior notice- abkasa.com would not be responsible for non-applicability of any promotions.
- Trademarks: The trademarks displayed on abkasa.com are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on the website should be treated as the right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- Availability and delivery-An indicative time period would be maximum up to ten working days.
- Your Account: The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and also for all the activities that occur under your Abkasa account.
- Pricing: Errors might occur sometimes in the details, descriptions, and prices of the products on the website. If the company discovers an error on the same, they would inform you at the earliest and provide the option of reconfirming the order at the right price or canceling it. However, if the company is unable to contact the customer, the order would be treated as canceled. If the customer cancels and they have already paid for the product, a full refund would be given to the consumer.
- Payment: All prices are inclusive of GST. Master card and Visa can be used to make the payments on the website. The brand doesn’t store any credit card information. After receiving the order, a standard pre-authorization check would be conducted on your payment card to ensure that sufficient funds are present to complete the transaction. Products would not be dispatched until this check has been completed.
Trademark, Copyright, and Restriction: The website is controlled by Abkasa. All the material on the website including images and illustrations are protected by copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights that are owned by Abkasa or other parties that have licensed their material to the brand. Material on Abkasa.com is completely for your personal and non -commercial use. Without the consent of the owner, modification, and use of the material is for non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and proprietary rights and is not allowed.